thank you so very much for your support and wisdom with
pregnancy, birth, babies and post-baby! You were extremely
helpful, especially with my challenges at the hospital and
breastfeeding. Best to you and your business. Please keep
in touch!" -Heather in Stillwater, MN
Why Choose an Agency?
The amazing miracle of bringing a new life into your family is a time of celebration and shouldn't be cluttered with phone calls, extra appointments and the hopes of finding a care giver you can trust and who will "fit".
If you've started your search, hoping to find newborn nannies or overnight baby nurses in San Antonio or the surrounding area, please consider the greater benefits a Certified Postpartum Doula will bring your to family.
Hiring Tranquil Seasons
for Postpartum Doula Care gives you an edge.
- Accountability. Our doulas work together, and under the supervision of the agency owner, also their trainer, who is also the Training Director of the MaternityWise International Certification Program.
- Background Checks. (Criminal Background Checks are kept up to date and available upon request)
- Needs Assessments done by an experienced Doula Trainer, who can help you pinpoint the areas of care that will have the greatest impact. We work with you to develop Customized Care Plans for your family's unique needs.
- Consistency in record keeping. Your doula will keep a log of care every time she is with you including feedings, changes, and any other tasks she performed while caring for you and your babies. Your chart remains in your home, so you may see how beautifully you're progressng! It's also helpful when a need arises, to watch for patterns of concern, and/or bring it to your or your child's medical appointments.
- Continuity of Care. Should a doula's shift be covered by another within our agency, or should you need more care hours than one doula is able to attend, you can be confident that all Tranquil Seasons doulas will provide the same excellent level of care and philosophy.
- 24/7 availability.
- Competitive rates for exceptionally skilled caregivers.
- Individualized Schedules that work with your busy life.
- Private and Confidential Service, following the HIPPA Guidelines.
- We will help you file for reimbursement with your Insurance/Flex Spend Acct.
- Use or Purchase Gift Certificates and/or Coupons.
- Our Experienced, Sensitive and Culturally Respectful doulas are familiar and comfortable with caring for families from all different backgrounds. We enjoy and welcome variety, because we get the blessing of learning new things right along with you!
Understanding that you are not at your best, both physically and emotionally, for the first few weeks and months, Tranquil Seasons will nurture and support you while you rest and recover.
We provide educational, non-judgmental support for a few weeks or up to the first 4 months or longer in special needs situations. Our doulas are comfortable working with different cultures and respect all types of families.
During special circumstance, such as (adoption or surrogacy) our doulas are able to travel with families when they first meet their babies, during their stay abroad and after returning home.
Tranquil Seasons provides postpartum mother-care and support to families with newborns. You may have heard of newborn nannies or night time baby nurses. Postpartum Doulas are even better! This service primarily supports the new mother in breastfeeding and/or bottle feeding, newborn care (comforting, stimulating, bathing, feeding, burping and holding techniques). Our focus is to make sure the mother is getting enough rest and eating well so she can produce enough breast milk to feed her newborn(s) whether at the breast or by pumping. If the mother is bottle feeding her baby, our doulas are trained in sterilization of bottles and preparation of formula, as well as newborn digestion - to help with gassy tummies, reflux and colic. We want to make sure mother is able to rest, recover and enjoy bonding with her new baby or in special cases, multiple babies!
Need a Baby Shower Idea?
Put Postpartum Doula Care on your Wish List!
We have Gift Certificates... Just Ask!
Email Anne About Support
Our Doulas are eager to help you create a healthy home environment for your growing family.
Ask us to help you Go Green for your baby!